May 07, 2009

three-act mobile






I sleep&work in the same place. When i open
my eyes in the morning i see this.
My plan for the day usually starts by staring
at this mobile. It is a fixed routine.
I always get my best ideas in bed when facing
with practical problems. For example:
how to croche a 3dim-heart without having seams.
These photo's where taken when i was still in bed
with the curtains closed.
the rough structure of the images is probably
because I manipulated them afterwards.
I'm not an expert.
Anyway, i just wanted to show this bed-fabricated
mobile.

8 comments:

  1. dag reinhilde, daar is die mooie mobiel van je! heel goed.
    nog eens bedankt voor dat mooie kado, het eerste waar ik naar kijk in de ochtend hihi.
    xx v.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik kom waarschijnlijk straks eventjes langs om mijn loon te innen, en dan gelijk te spenderen aan dat mooie kinderboek. mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mobile work too

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so great. how did you do it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are painted cottonballs, and i was lucky i had some reed from an old curtain that fitted in the balls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this mobile looks like constellation! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i see! wow, i love it, maybe i will try one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dag Renilde,

    Gezellig wakker worden s'morgens.

    Nathaly

    ReplyDelete